Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

My Soul is Already Sold



When I write, I write what is on my mind, hoping to reach others that might feel like I do.
When I create songs, I do not write for myself, I write what I think others want to hear. Ultimately as an artist I have a deep inner vault of different thoughts or ideas. My brain is always observing, always creating, if I do not find a way to release it, I start feeling chaotic and cluttered.

My art comes from my highs and lows. It is the catharsis to my recovery or the calming to my excitement. My adrenaline races through my veins when I create, it is a new birth of a new child.

I am celebrating my third CD release, My Soul is Already Sold. I'm very proud of this body work and elated to share it with all of you. I can only hope you find the solace it provided me. I pray you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. The music was produced by Scott Neubert at Smash Recording Studio in Nashville, TN. His talent helped make my vision come alive. It is a rootsy mix of Americana and Folk coming from my rawest, truest perspective. A journey to redefine who I am and who I want to become as an artist.

It is on sale now at CD Baby for download only, the actual release to be coming soon. This speaks of another chapter in my life. I wanted to share my art with my fellow readers, because as I pour my soul out on these pages, I have done the same in the studio while recording these songs.

 

I ask with a humble heart that you may listen and enjoy my new creation. Please take the time and leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'm currently on the road promoting it and meeting new people and visiting old friends. It has been a collection of emotions I can't wait to share with you all soon. Visit my website and come see me if I'm playing in a town near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment